Monday, May 18, 2015

Together Again

Date: May 18, 2015
Week: 47 Lago Agrio
Companion: Elder Lares/Peru

Hermano Richard and I coming out of the waters of baptism.
Lago Agrio, Ecuador May 2015

Snuck in a hug with Richard
Lago Agrio, Ecuador May 2015

My friend, my companion Elder Lares & I
Lago Agrio, Ecuador May 2015
Okay not much time this week but I will rush through it. Of course last night was the night of changes and nothing happened. Only Elder Valentine left to Ibarra and Elder Lares is now our District Leader! Whahoo! I am excited to have another change with Elder Lares and I hope we can keep having success. Speaking of success, Richard got baptized this past week! The water current was a little stonger this time but we were able to complete with it and had a great day. Elder Valentine also got to baptize Jackson.
Not as many came to the baptism this time but we still had a good turn out for a branch in the jungle!
Lago Agrio, Ecuador May 2015

Richard, Elder Lares and I
Lago Agrio, Ecuador May 2015

A cool experience this week would be when I had divisions with Elder Rubisch. We were talking for a little bit and turns out it was his birthday was the day before and no one knew! I got pretty mad at him for not telling anyone. Well he did tell his companions but they didn't celebrate it, cause well... just cause. So I secretly planned something with Elder Lares and we ended up buying a cake two days later and celebrating it at a members house. He was pretty happy that we got to celebrate it. He may have teared up just a little bit. I sometimes tear up when I think about my birthday that I had with his same companions. They may or may not have done the same thing. It turned out to be a great birthday for Elder Rubisch and I'm proud to say he will now always remember his 22nd birthday.

I am sorry about the short letter this week. I'll try and write more next week just know Elder Kimball is doing fine out here in the Jungle and should be here for another 3 to 6 weeks or, if his lucky. longer! I love you all!

Elder Kimball

Bailey- Love You
Clay- I heard you look like Tiger Woods out there. What a natural!
Lexi- I am happy to hear you are doing well!
Leah! How you doing sis?
Bella- Love ya beautiful!
Mom. How have you been? I'm happy to hear the babies are doing well!
Trent! Love ya Dad, and sometimes more than ya know!
Colton
Our work out equipment here in the jungle.  ;)
Lago Agrio, Ecuador May 2015

Hey at least I'm working out!
Lago Agrio, Ecuador May 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment